Tuesday, November 10, 2015
How do you really make a person happy?
1. Smile. Even if you’re only spending 30 seconds on talking to the cashier in the supermarket checkout line.
2. Give a sincere compliment.
3. Let someone into your lane while driving you’re driving.
4. Hold a the door open for a few extra seconds.
5. Express your gratitude for what is too often taken for granted.
6. Share some of your fall harvest.
7. Tell a good – or terrible – joke. Or a funny story about something that happened to you last week.
8. Share something funny you found online (e.g this post).
9. Help out practically with advice.
10. Pick some flowers.
11. Run an errand or do one chore for that person.
12. Hide a secret note for him or her to find. A note of thankfulness.
Friday, November 6, 2015
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Hydrogen is a very important gas and can serve as a clean source of energy for many businesses. This fact is becoming obvious to many organizations, companies and industry experts, and its demand has since increased over recent years. Bio-hydrogen can be said to be hydrogen that is created naturally by microorganisms, most normally by green growth, microorganisms and archaea. Bio-hydrogen is a potential bio-fuel possible from both development and from food waste and other waste organic matter (PEVR).