Tuesday, November 10, 2015
How do you really make a person happy?
1. Smile. Even if you’re only spending 30 seconds on talking to the cashier in the supermarket checkout line.
2. Give a sincere compliment.
3. Let someone into your lane while driving you’re driving.
4. Hold a the door open for a few extra seconds.
5. Express your gratitude for what is too often taken for granted.
6. Share some of your fall harvest.
7. Tell a good – or terrible – joke. Or a funny story about something that happened to you last week.
8. Share something funny you found online (e.g this post).
9. Help out practically with advice.
10. Pick some flowers.
11. Run an errand or do one chore for that person.
12. Hide a secret note for him or her to find. A note of thankfulness.