Rather than staying idle, give any of this a shot.
1. Pick up any document that might interest you and analyze it. This differs from one individual to another. For some class of individuals an interesting document might be some hi tech news while others might march reviews. Select what you are passionate about and major on it. Channel what you read to developing your self, career or even your relationship.
2. Set Goals long term and short term goals for your self. This goes along way in your personal development and also serves as a point for you to look back occasionally and review your improvement and make adjustments in your lifestyle.
3. Write. This ranges from a writing a Cv, business proposal, report, developing your writing skills
4. Go on an online adventure. The internet is so large and there are billions of things happening out there, so what are you waiting for.Here are some things you can try out:
a. Give cloud computing a shot and find out its advantages
b. Visit Google documents and find out how easily you can create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere. Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentation and lots more.
5. Ever heard of window shopping… Wishlist and the earlier are similar in nature. Here you can create a wish list for any occasion where you can add items to your shopping wish list.
6. Settle down beside your desk and rearrange files and folders on your computer(delete the ones you do not need), run a virus scan to clear all viruses on your system, Defrag your hard-drive and see your system now boots and works 2wice as fast as it used to work.
7. Browse Online for tools and applications that can simplify your work while browsing. Tools are application software that can either be deployed on a Web server or a Desktop. Once found play around with any add-on that you find interesting before you make your final selection.
*However care must be taken not to download any virus or spyware.
8. Listen to humorous mp3’s and watch Funny videos. You might ask why???
There are so many advantages and benefits you get from laughing but one very important reason is that this is because laughter triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.
9. Download 2go on our mobile phone and chat
10. Read your daily news papers online to be up-to-date with what’s currently happening in your society.
Happy online exploration…