Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Solomon Akiyesi tells his side of the Story

He's finally telling his own side of the story. In a statement he released to Sunnewsonline.com, he said his first wife, Ezinne was deceitful and greedy, and that if he hadn't left Lilian his second wife, he would have committed suicide. But Uloma, the 3rd woman he attempted to marry, gives him true love and inner joy. See what he said below..Over the last one week, hell has been let loose on me. I’ve not only suffered verbal attacks, but also vituperations and near fisticuffs, all because of another futile attempt of mine at my journey towards achieving that which I honestly and passionately desire – a peaceful home and family. Social network sites and blogs have been awash with how I left Lilian, my “pregnant” wife, to marry Uloma, my Lagos “mistress” whom they also claimed was pregnant for me. Nothing can be farther from the truth.
See more


No comments:

Post a Comment